Call 0113 282 7744 for product advice or to place an order.
Regenerate, heal and stimulate skin with Mesoestetic Post Peel 1% Retinol Concentrate, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Benefits of Mesoestetic Post Peel 1% Retinol Concentrate:
- Stimulates cellular regeneration encouraging collagen production.
- Regenerates, heals and stimulates collagen production.
- Prevents damage induced by free radicals and reduces transepidermal water loss.
This ultra-concentrated serum is specifically designed to prolong and enhance the renovating action of the mesopeels. Thanks to a precise combination of active ingredients, it significantly improves wrinkles and skin elasticity. Its retinol-based formula maintains fibroblast stimulation while promoting collagen and elastin synthesis.
Mesoestetic Post Peel 1% Retinol Concentrate active ingredients:
- 1% Retinol – Stimulates cell regeneration while promoting collagen synthesis.
- Centella Asiatica – Helps to regenerate, heal and stimulate skin.
- Vitamin E and B5 - Prevents damage caused by free radicals and reduces the loss of transdermal water.
How to use:
Apply a small amount of the product to the treated area immediately after neutralising the peel. Massage in using circular strokes, avoiding the eye contour.
Not recommended for sensitive or reactive skins.
Ingredients for Mesoestetic Post Peel 1% Retinol Concentrate:
Aqua, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Carrageenan, Lecithin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, BHT, Rosamarinus officinalis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Asis=atic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, BHA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am