HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser is a deep cleanser designed to treat wrinkles, prevent collagen loss, fight against acne, and revive lifeless skin and is now available in clinic and online from Face the Future.
HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser exfoliates to remove dead skin cells that clog pores, impede hydration and make skin look dull. Skin enhancing peptides reduce fine lines and wrinkles while softening the skin.
Benefits of HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser:
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enriched with youth enhancing Peptides & wrinkle-relaxing Neuropeptides
- Glycolic acid & exfoliating Jojoba beads dissolve dead skin cells, encouraging clarity & renewal, without feeling dry
- Green Tea, Citrus & Ginseng enliven the skin while guarding it from free radical attack
- Promotes a beautiful, smooth, clean & clear complexion
- Exfoliates, promotes healthy cell renewal
- Prevents against collagen loss and skin damage
- Enhances skin clarity
- Enhances treatment delivery
- Paraben free. Synthetic fragrance free. Cruelty free.
How to Use:
Use on a morning and in the evening. Gently massage with small circular motions on dry or damp face for 1 minute. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with Hydropeptide Toner.
Ingredients for HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycolic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pseudoalteromonas Expolysaccharides, Citric Acid, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Citrus Aurantium (Orange) Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium PCA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Disodium EDTA, Limonene
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am