Restore firmness, smooth lines, and brighten skin tone with Exuviance AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
These single-use capsules make it convenient and simple to boost your anti-ageing routine. The powerful antioxidant formula helps to smooth, firm and brighten ageing skin.
The 20% maximum strength Vitamin C formula provides skin with a high concentration of vital antioxidant protection against environmental damage. The patented AminoFil® Amino Acid formulation stimulates collagen production; helping to add volume to the face and plump out fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Exuviance AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules:
- Formulated with 20% maximum strength Vitamin C
- Restore firmness, smooth the look of lines & wrinkles and brighten dark spots
- Patented AminoFil® Amino Acid to stimulate collagen production
- Antioxidant protection against environmental damage
- Single-use capsules limit exposure to light, air and humidity
How to use:
- To open the capsule simply twist and dispense the product directly into palm.
- Use fingertips to lightly smooth over the skin in the evening.
- Follow with your chosen moisturizer or other anti-aging treatment, if desired.
- Alternatively mix Exuviance AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules into your evening moisturiser in the palm of your hand before applying.
- Use once daily as tolerated. For sensitive skin, use 2-3 times per week, then increase use as tolerated, up to once daily.
Please note, these capsules are for external use only and should NOT be ingested.
Ingredients for Exuviance AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules:
Key Ingredients: 20% Vitamin C and AminoFil Amino Acid
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethiconol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vinyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Acetyl Tyrosinamide, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am