Target visible signs of ageing with Endocare Tensage Serum, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
The incredibly popular Endocare Tensage Serum now comes with a new and improved formula, for even more anti-ageing benefits.
Formulated with high levels of SCA BioRepair Technology, cell regeneration is encouraged, while the modern firming agent Tensderm firms and tightens the skin. Vitamins C, E and CoEnzyme Q10, along with super antioxidants Superoxide Dismutase and Mimosa Leaf Extract,provide powerful antioxidant benefits, protecting from environmental damage throughout the day and repairing cell damage overnight to diminish visibly sign of ageing. The additional of sophisticated moisturisers and skin brighteners help to create a smoother and brighter complexion.
The product now comes in an airless pump bottle, making application much easier and ensuring the product maintains its potency. The serum is now white and a slightly thicker consistency, allowing it to be easily smoothed over the skin, leaving a silky smooth texture without any oily residue.
Benefits of Endocare Tensage Serum:
- A new improved formula for even better results
- Contains one of the most powerful sources of regeneration
- Firms skin and smooths lines and wrinkles
- Reveals a brighter and more radiant complexion
How to use:
Apply morning and night to cleansed skin as directed by your aesthetic professional, gently massaging until absorbed.
Ingredients for Endocare Tensage Serum:
- SCA Biorepair Technology: Repair Index 15; intensive natural growth factor skin regeneration.
- Tensderm: Active phytoestrogens and calcium helping re-firm ageing skin.
- Restorative vitamins and antioxidant complex: Vitamin E, CoQ10plus, Niacinamide.
- Hydrating and enhancing complex: Hyaluronic acid, squalene and soft focus microspheres.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am