Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF Vitamin C Serum For Oily Skin + 15ml Travel Size
SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF is a potent antioxidant perfect for daytime use. It’s enriched with 15% pure Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 0.5% Ferulic Acid, 0.5% Salicylic Acid and the hero ingredient derived from milk thistle, Silymarin at a 0.5% optimised concentration.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF:
- Clinically proven to reduce oil production
- Reinforces skin’s natural protective barrier
- Fights against visible skin ageing
- Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum for oily & blemish-prone skin
This potent Vitamin C serum is specifically formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin, a breakthrough for this skin type. The innovative formula helps to provide antioxidant protection for oily and blemish-prone skin, whilst also improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF key ingredients:
- 0.5% Silymarin – optimised concentration of milk thistle
- 15% L-ascorbic acid – pure Vitamin C antioxidant
- 0.5% Ferulic acid – plant-based antioxidant
- 0.5% Salicylic acid – Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA)
This innovative combination of potent ingredients works together to help reinforce skin’s natural protection from free radical damage and reduce oil oxidation, which can lead to blemishes.
SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF has been clinically proven to:
- Reduce oil oxidation by up to 76% (Clinical study 35 subjects, China, 2020)
- Improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 24% (Clinical study, 55 women, USA, 2019)
- Reduces excess sebum/oil by up to 15% (12 week clinical study, 60 women, Brazil, 2020)
As part of a self-assessment study with 60 subjects in Brazil, 2020, participants reported:
- 76% agreed that the product helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- 71% saw a visible improvement in the appearance of pores
- 81% agreed skin looked smoother
- 73% agreed skin tone looked more even
- 78% saw improvement in the appearance of skin clarity
The innovative formula and clever use of active ingredients makes this potent Vitamin C serum a game changing product for those with oily and blemish-prone skin. Skin is protected against environmental damage and oil oxidation, whilst also combatting blemishes and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use:
Once in the morning after cleansing, place 4–5 drops in palm of hand. Using fingertips, apply to a dry face, neck, and chest.
Size: 30ml + 15ml Unboxed Travel Size
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of Europe.
Ingredients for SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF:
855290 57 - Aqua /Water, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium Citrate, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, D251111/2
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
What We Say
Read what our skin experts think about SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF:
- Excellent daily antioxidant protection for blemish-prone skin
- Lightweight & comfortable on skin
- Packed with potent ingredients
“I’ve always struggled with oily and blemish prone skin and my complexion has never been able to tolerate Vitamin C. But SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF has truly changed my skin! This powerful serum works to reduce oil oxidisation, which can lead to blemishes. My skin texture has also been very oily until this revolutionary serum came into my life.
I love applying SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF in the morning as it provides environmental protection thanks to 15% pure Vitamin C and with continued use, I have also noticed that my fine lines and wrinkles have also started to fade.
The addition of Salicylic Acid is fantastic to banish blemishes and promote a more radiant and even complexion. I highly recommend SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF if you have struggled with potent Vitamin C serums in the past, this is a gamechanger for oily and blemish-prone skin. SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF is revolutionary as this provides the benefits of Vitamin C and ferulic acid, but also controls oil and reduces blemishes thanks to its innovative, industry leading formula.”
Alex K, Face the Future