Formulated with mild AHAs, this daily cleanser gently exfoliates and refreshes the skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Added Salicylic Acid decongests blocked pores and reduces the amount of surface sebum while natural extracts provide the skin with essential vitamins and calcium to keep it healthy and clear.
Benefits of Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse:
- Thoroughly removes oil, dirt & bacteria from the skin
- Counteracts the effect of hard water on the skin enabling the skin to maintain its natural hydration levels & pH balance
- Prepares the skin to most effectively absorb & utilise the active ingredients from the follow-up products
Surface Radiance Cleanse works effectively to manage oily skins main concerns removing impurities and decongesting the skin while providing anti-ageing benefits with an exfoliating AHA/BHA complex of mandelic, lactic and salicylic acid.
Together, the acids work with glycerin for deep cleansing and pore refining, without any stinging or dryness. Infused with mangosteen as well as raspberry extracts to provide natural antioxidant protection and increase skin barrier function.
Surface Radiance Cleanse contains AHA, L-Mandelic Acid that has been shown to offer similar exfoliation properties to glycolic acid, but without the same level of stinging or irritation, which can ultimately lead to superior results and a more comfortable experience. The result is smooth, refined texture with luminous clarity.
Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse key active ingredients:
- L-Mandelic Acid– A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for deep but gentle exfoliation.
- L-Lactic Acid– A gentle AHA that softly exfoliates the skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished complexion.
- Salicylic Acid– Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can contribute to enlarged pores and blemishes.
- Glycerin - A natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it hydrated and comfortable.
- Mangosteen Peel Extract– Rich in natural antioxidants, mangosteen protects the skin from free radical attack which can trigger premature ageing.
How to use:
Cleanse skin twice daily. Apply a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck area. Rinse thoroughly and pat face dry.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately. If irritation persists, contact a skincare professional or your GP.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse:
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Provides quick, convenient & hassle-free cleansing
- Decongests & exfoliates
- Increases the skins barrier function
“This cleanser is perfect for congested and breakout-prone skin due to the innovative formula containing ingredients such as Salicylic and L-Lactic Acids to decongest and revitalise the complexion.
Exfoliating cleansers can often leave the skin feeling quite dry however active ingredients such as Glycerin in this formula help to trap water within the skin leaving skin feeling hydrated and comfortable.
I recommend this cleanser for anyone who struggles with blocked, enlarged pores and is looking to thoroughly cleanse the skin.”
- Diana, Face the Future Skincare Expert