Tuesday, 16 July 2013
Top 5 Vitmain C Products
My June blog highlighted the benefits of adding a Vitamin C product in to your daily routine, and we all know that the world of skin care products can be a minefield, and finding the best product for you seems impossible.
So here are Face the Future’s top 5 vitamin C products:
1. Obagi Professional C serums
It is available in 4 concentrations that can help reduce the signs of skin damage caused by the sun and other environmental stressors.
Professional-C Serum 5% – Targeted serum especially for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Professional-C Serum 10% – Concentrated formula gentle enough for dry, irritated, or sensitive skin.
Professional-C Serum 15% – High-performance serum for most skin types.
Professional-C Serum 20% – Highest concentrated serum best suited for normal to oily skin.
- Deeper Penetration – Obagi Professional-C Serums deliver greater penetration to the epidermis and dermis. The greater the penetration, the greater the antioxidant benefits.
- Fast Acting – Obagi Professional-C Serums are absorbed into your skin quickly, so your skin benefits right away. Because they are rapidly absorbed, – Obagi Professional-C Serums won’t rub or wash off.
- Greater Stability – Obagi Professional-C Serums are proven to remain stable for longer periods of time than leading Vitamin C treatments, which can break down and lose potency more quickly.
- Easy to use – Simply apply a few drops to your face, neck, chest, or around your eyes in the morning, or as directed by your physician or skin care professional.
2. Environ C Boost
Environ Evenescence C-Boost is a clarifying cream that contains a stable form of vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) in a light and non-greasy formula. It is formulated to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damaged skin; working well on pigmentation.
- Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damaged skin
- Contains a stable form of vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate)
3. Image Vital C Hydrating ACE Serum
Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating ACE Serum is an advanced polypeptide/antioxidant formula of vitamins A, C, E to promote hydration and reduce signs of ageing.
- Super anti-ageing and hydrating serum
- Ultra nutrition for the skin
- Can be used to boost all of Image products for super nutrition and moisture
- Paraben Free
4. Mesoestetic Energy C Intensive Cream
Mesoestetic Energy C Intensive Cream is a 24 hour brightening cream formulated to respond to the first signs of ageing. Its high concentration in stable vitamin C unifies the skin tone providing it with brightness. Its antioxidant properties counteract the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, preventing premature photo-ageing. The combination of its active substances provides moisturising and attenuates fine wrinkles and expression lines.
Other active substances:
- Osilift – ingredient obtained from oats, with immediate tensor properties. Cumulative effect for the treatment of fine wrinkles and expression lines.
- Vitamin E – powerful antioxidant. Protects the skin against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation. Improves tissue micro-circulation.
5. Medik8 CE Thione
Medik8 CE Thione uses advanced technology that mimics the body’s natural process of keeping and storing vitamin C stable. This process is performed when two active ingredients, L-Glutathione and vitamin E are combined to regenerate the vitamin C increasing the potency of the vitamin C leaving excellent anti-aging results.
CE Thione is clinically proven to provide significant anti-aging benefits by protecting the skin from free radical damage caused by over-exposure to the sun. In addition, CE Thione will also help brighten skin texture and skin tone by targeting the appearance of dark spots on the skin. CE Thione from Medik8 is an ideal treatment for anyone looking for an affordable, antioxidant, oil-free serum.
- Provides antioxidant protection throughout the day
- A highly stable Vitamin C serum
- Helps prevent premature skin ageing
- Contains a blend of 3 powerful antioxidants: Vitamin C, Vitamin E and L-Glutathione
For more information on Vitamin C products, call our product experts today on 0113 282 7744.