Wednesday, 16 December 2020
Skin Treatment Trends for 2021
As a Care Quality Commission registered clinic that’s passionate about skin, we like to be at the forefront of the Aesthetics industry and knowledgeable about the forecast and direction of our beloved industry. At Face the Future, we are predicting what our clients and the industry will be wanting in 2021, so our patients can always look and feel their best...
After the lockdown periods where we spent countless Zoom quizzes scrutinising our faces, it’s no surprise that people are turning to the non-invasive techniques and injectable treatments that can achieve fast, effective and long-lasting results.
Our Top Four Treatments of 2021
1. Non-Invasive, No Downtime
As this year has been difficult to get into clinics with lockdown forcing closures, clients will be looking for treatments that give them maximum results with little or no downtime. The last thing we want in 2021 is more time spent indoors either away from work or social gathering.
In a recent survey, millennials are quoted saying that “they don’t want to look like someone else, they just want a bit of something to make them look like their best selves, without make up!” At Face the Future, we are ahead of this trend and already offer a number of non-invasive, yet effective treatments to enhance your natural skin.
- The Endymed Intensif is a controlled wound healing treatment
- Stimulates the production of collagen, whilst the heat works on tightening lax skin.
- Takes around an hour and with relatively little downtime, as the heat helps to heal the wounds during the procedure.
The treatment works by delivering radio frequency three layers deep into the skin using unique, non-insulated needles and fractionated pulse mode technology. In simple terms, this microneedling action stimulates skin's own production of collagen to plump out scars and wrinkles. EndyMed Intensif is an exciting solution for acne scarring, stretchmarks, deep wrinkles and improving general skin texture. We recommend a course of at least 3 treatments at £500 per session.
- The HydraFacial is another non-invasive treatment that we love at Face the Future.
- Focuses on the unique philosophy of Skin Health for Life throughout the entire procedure.
- Delivers hydration, plumped and dewy skin
- Suitable for all skin types and concerns.
The six-step HydraFacial treatment consists of:
- Step one - Detox
- Step two - Deep cleanse & exfoliation
- Step three - Acid peel
- Step four - Extraction
- Step five - Hydrate & protect
- Step six - Rejuvenation
The HydraFacial is a winning formula for long-lasting hydration, immediate radiant results, painless extractions, tailored treatments and keeping your skin in peak condition. For the best results, we recommend patients have a HydraFacial treatment every 4-6 weeks, each treatment costs £120 per session.
2. Natural Injectable Treatments
- Offers a “your skin, but better” approach for those looking for a natural and subtle result.
- The treatment is in a class of its own as a 'hyaluronic skin booster', not a filler.
- Skin boosters attract and bind water to in the skin, providing support to the underlying tissue.
- Skin feels tighter and has a more 'lifted' appearance.
The procedure involves just five injections on each side of the face. Once the treatment is complete, there are small lumps at the injection points, but they disappear relatively quickly and you can continue with your skincare regime as normal.
Profhilo can be used to treat many areas, not just the face. This versatile injectable is becoming increasingly popular in areas including the neck, décolleté, hands, arms and even knees.
The treatment is performed over two appointments (usually around 4-6 weeks apart) at £500 for the two sessions.
3. Show Your Body Some TLC
Whether you’ve used 2020 to work on transforming your body or not, the body treatments at Face the Future offer the toning and tightening effect that would usually take a long time to achieve with just your at home Body Coach workouts!
We predict that cellulite and body shaping treatments will be popular for all patients in 2021. At Face the Future, we have a couple of treatments available to tackle the sculpting of the body.
EndyMed Contour is a non-invasive treatment that bridges the gap between the surgeon's knife and fad diets. Let's take a look at the step-by-step process how EndyMed Contour works:
- Radio frequency flows through the skin to the dermis and hypodermis tissue
- Resistance causes a build-up of energy which creates heated treatment zones
- A vacuum massage suction stimulates fibroblasts
- Increases blood supply, circulation and lymphatic system action
- Removes fat cells and metabolic waste
EndyMed Contour helps to achieve reduced cellulite, improved tone and skin texture, tightened elasticity in skin tissue, inch loss, detoxification, long-lasting and predictable results. EndyMed Contour can be used on legs, stomach, bottom and back of the arms. A course of EndyMed Body Contour treatments starts at around £800 for 6 sessions.
- Lipotripsy, sometimes known as Acoustic Wave Therapy, is a proven method of reducing fat and cellulite, with a fantastic track record in the medical sector.
- Helps patients to achieve a much smoother, tighter silhouette with fat reduction, significant improvements in cellulite and unwanted lumps and bumps.
Utilising pain-free radial waves, the fat cells underneath the skin surface are immediately activated. The cell membrane becomes permeable and fat is flushed from the cells through the lymphatic system in a natural process. The Lipotripsy treatment also increases oxygen and blood flow, helping to rejuvenate skin and improve elasticity, while toxins and metabolic waste are eliminated.
Skin is tightened as fibroblasts are activated. Fat is reduced as it is naturally removed via the lymphatic system. Cellulite is mostly eliminated leaving a smooth, tight and toned silhouette. Although the treatment is non-invasive, it can be a little uncomfortable but it’s worth it for the results. A course of treatments is £600 for 10 treatments.
4. Combination Treatments
As we head into 2021, we are more aware of our time and how precious it is. We predict that clients will likely go for combined treatments to save time and trips to the clinic. We have already put these provisions in place in order to limit the number of trips to the clinic and to be efficient with the time our customers are spending having treatments.
We have a number of bespoke treatments, where we can personalise the treatment plan to treat the presenting skin concerns. For example, one client has concerns with pigmentation and ageing we can look at a peel to combat the pigmentation issues and microneedling to help combat signs of ageing.
We also have treatments that cover a number of issues like our ALLSKIN MED Energiser Facial at £149, which addresses a number of skin concerns in one treatment. In just one hour, patients are able to leave the clinic with fresh hydrated and glowing skin.
To secure your 2021 treatments now and book a face-to-face consultation with our professional clinicians, call 0113 282 7744, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online. For skincare advice before 2021 arrives, take our online skin test now to receive personalised product recommendations direct to your email inbox!
Written for you by: Claire, Face the Future Clinician
Image source: freepik.com