Thursday, 20 February 2020
Six Things To Know About Profhilo
Profhilo first hit the UK market back in 2018 and has quickly gained popularity, as well as a huge celebrity following, thanks to its deeply hydrating properties and natural-looking results. Profhilo looks set to be a continued winner and patient favourite in 2020!
So let's take a closer look at Profhilo and the top five things to know about this fabulous Hyaluronic Acid product.
1. Despite being an injectable product, Profhilo is NOT filler. This treatment is in a class of its own as a 'hyaluronic skin booster'. Skin boosters attract and bind water in the skin, providing support to the underlying tissue. This means skin feels tighter and has a more 'lifted' appearance.
2. Profhilo is the purest form of injectable Hyaluronic Acid available and has no additives. Its manufacturing process doesn't involve the use of any chemical cross-linking agents; meaning Profhilo is a much safer option than many other injectable products.
3. Profhilo not only offers deep hydration and a glowing complexion, it can also help skin look and feel tighter. The injected Hyaluronic Acid provides support from within skin's layers by stimulating our own collagen and elastin production, a winning combination!
4. Profhilo can be used to treat many areas, not just the face. This versatile treatment is becoming increasingly popular in areas including the neck, décolleté, hands, arms and even knees. It really is a great multi-tasking treatment.
5. Profhilo is easy to inject and comes with limited downtime for the patient. The procedure itself is a little uncomfortable and requires just 5 injections on each side of the face. Once the treatment is complete there are small lumps at the injection points, but they disappear relatively quickly and you can continue with your skincare regime as normal.
6. To achieve the best possible results, Profhilo is recommended as a course of 2 treatments, twice a year. It can also be used as a stand-alone treatment or as part of a programme of skin care in combination with other treatment approaches.
Following just two years in the UK aesthetics industry, Profhilo has become a renowned treatment with many loyal fans. It's certainly one of my top treatments in-clinic and patients love the skin-boosting properties and natural results.
Written for you by: Kate, Face the Future
Image source: Profhilo UK