We love it when we get feedback from our clients as to how their lives (and skins) have changed thanks to Face the Future. We were recently sent these fantastic pictures from a client who has been using the Retriderm 1% Vitamin A Cream.
We have been singing and dancing about the benefits of vitamin A for some time now and it’s still to date one of the most important components in your skincare routine.
You’ve probably heard me talk about vitamin A quite a lot by now, so instead of boring you, here’s quick reminder…
- Vitamin A works by normalising skin functions which enables it to correct many skin conditions.
- When used in a topical cream, Vitamin A thickens and stimulates the dermis – the layer of skin that holds your collagen, elastin and blood vessels – reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It works as a natural exfoliant, helping dead skin cells shed and resulting in a smoother, even complexion with a visible reduction of pigmentation and sun damage.
- It reduces sebum production, which prevents an oily t-zone and eliminates breakouts.
- It normalises blood flow to aid wound healing and help control Rosacea.
- It rebuilds and supports the skin structure, improving skin strength and reducing the risk of scarring.
Don’t just take our word for it, here is a fantastic before and after taken by a lovely Face the Future client. Amazingly, these photos were taken just five weeks apart!
“I am really impressed with it, my skin is so much better. Thank you to you and your expertise for pointing me in right direction.”
If you’re looking to start using retinol/vitamin A but need a little advice on how you should be using it, call our experts on 0113 282 7744 for free skincare advice.
Written for you by: Emily, Face the Future